FAVE SUPERHERO: Daredevil
DEGREE TYPE: PhD
PROGRAM: Materials Science and Engineering
YEAR IN PROGRAM: 2nd year
PROGRAM START DATE: September 2018
Heterogeneous materials through mechanical surface treatment
DESCRIPTION OF RESEARCH:
Mathaudhu Research Group – University of California, Riverside
Stasis Group LLC. – Corona, CA
(T for talk, P for Poster)
Presentations (*denotes presenter)
CONFERENCES ATTENDED: (A)/Presented at (T for talk, P for poster)
- TMS 2020 (A)
REASONS FOR GRAD SCHOOL:
To explore important questions that currently restrict our progress & innovation in advanced materials, while working with innovative teams to pursue larger, experimental tasks.
Materials Science & Engineering – Bourns College of Engineering
University of California Riverside
- Bio-mimetic fiber reinforced composites & applications for architected, hierarchical materials through sub-micron fiber jetting.
- Additive manufacturing of structural fiber-reinforced composite parts with helicoidal microstructures
- AFRL/USRA Summer Scholars Program – Eglin AFB, Florida (Summer 2019)
- Stasis Group LLC.
- Stasis Group LLC. – Research & Development of an Organic PCM Thermal Energy Storage solution for office-scale HVAC
- California GAANN Fellow – University of California, Riverside
- Yes (Inquire Within)
- TMS 2020
REASONS FOR ENGINEERING:
I loved playing with legos and computers and figuring out how and why things work, and I was good at math.
Solve a few “everyday” problems and a few “high tech” problems and then teach the next generation of engineers and have fun while doing it.