Welcome to the Mathaudhu Research Lab Website! Our lab studies the underpinning mechanisms behind fundamental processing-microstructure-property-performance relationships in metallic and composite materials.
Some of our current focus areas include:
- Ultrafine-grained and nanostructured materials by severe plastic deformation
- Microstructural optimization and homogenization
- Consolidation of metastable particulate materials
- Processing-microstructure-property relationships of refractory metals and lightweight metals
- Thermally stable nanocrystalline materials
Additionally, we like to share our enthusiasm for science and engineering with the youth in our local communities through the science of superheroes.
For more information, please visit the “Research” and “Outreach” pages.